Private Duty Shifts
Weekend only work available
Flexible and snow bird programs okay
24 hour work week schedule okay
Case management experience a plus
Compliance experience a plus
Medicare experience a plus
The applicant will be responsible for
the supervision and delivery of skilled nursing services to patients in their homes according to the physician's plan of care, agency policies and procedures, regulatory agencies and and others
within the recognized standards of nursing practice. This individual must possess the ability to assess and interpret patient data needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to the
- 50,000.00+ per year
with significant opportunity for advancement.
- Licensed by the
Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing
- Minimum of 1 years
of experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and
- Graduate of an
accredit school of registered nursing.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but will consider
associate degree nurse
Applicant must be able to perform the following
essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Focuses on customer service and continually strives to
perform the duties of their job in a manner that will result in optimal patient satisfaction.
- Assigns other nursing personnel, including Licensed
Practical Nurses (LPN) and Aides to assist in the appropriate delivery of services as ordered on the plan of care to the patient.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel
including LPNs and Home Health Aides.
- Identifies, investigates and recommends solutions to
- Identifies any deficits or exceptional performance
issues of other nursing personnel, LPNs and Aides, and recommends solutions.
- Proven ability to facilitate
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes and
adjusts nursing care process as indicated to ensure optimal patient care.
- Initiates, coordinates and evaluates patient and
family centered health teaching
- Demonstrate competence in documenting 485 plan of care
- Coordinate care for the patient.
- Understand and perform the admission plan of care
- Coordinate services and schedules patient monitoring
- Provide in-service education per
- Attend seminars, conferences, workshops, and
self-studies in areas that will enhance position (e.g. leadership, communication, geriatric care, and pediatric care).
- Follow Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- Observe, assess, and document patient symptom and
- Perform the initial home care visit and re-evaluate
patient needs and progress when needed. *
- Notify physician of change in the patient’s condition.
- Coordinate and monitor all patient care and services.
- Complete paperwork timely and efficiently.
- Maintain patient records according to policy and
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process,
medications, plan of care, and treatment plans according to the policy and procedure manual. *
- Follow infection control policy in and out of the
- Provide quality of care to patients in their homes
according to policy and procedures. *
- Participate in the on-call schedule.
- Participate in and support quality improvement
- Driver's License
- Automobile with automotive
- License in the Commonwealth of
- One (1) year of nursing experience preferred, but will
consider new graduate
123 PHHC services and
employment are provided without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, disability, handicap or age.